Monday, August 23, 2010

Our camping trip starts tomorrow!!

Terry and I get to go on our long awaited HONEYMOON. The first stop on this trip is a one night stay with Carrie and Roger. It has been way too long since I have seen them and have been going through withdrawals and then wednesday we are off to Mount Rushmore and other National Parks in South and North Dakota. This weekend I will see Byron my brother for the first time in four years which will be hard for me to see him in Prison but it will lift his spirits and we have really been growing in our relationship since this whole mess started. We will be gone at least eight days. I am so excited to spend this time with my wonderful Husband.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oooh, sounds like fun. Some friends of ours who live here left yesterday on their honeymoon to the Dakotas also! On your way home you should wind your way to eastern MN!